Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12/28/11

So I had another appointment today here's the break down....

Baby B now weighs 1 lb 13 oz. He gained 8 oz. over the past two weeks! Everything on him looks fabulous! He just needs to keep up the good work.

Baby A now weighs 1 lb. 1 oz. He gained 4 oz. over the past two weeks! I was proud of my little guy's growth. He's working so hard! Unfortunately, he has to work so hard. Blood flow in his brain is starting to show that his little body is working really hard to compensate for the uneven blood flood from the umbilical cord...this isn't a good sign. Dr. Walker scheduled another appointment for me on Friday where unless there is a miracle (pray for one!) I will be admitted to the hospital. They will admit me to keep a close eye on my boys to make sure that A doesn't get too stressed out. As soon as he starts showing signs of distress I will be rushed in for a c-section. I will stay in the hospital until the boys are born. Pray for a long stay. I want these little ones to cook as long as possible! Pray for health for both of the boys. And pray for the boys I will be leaving at home (all 3 of them!).

So if you offered to help it looks like now is the time I'll need it. We're trying to figure out schedules for the boys so if you can help please let me know! It's greatly appreciated!!!!!

Lots of Love,
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment