Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fresh Start!

I'm SUPER excited about our fresh start! We've been through a lot here, but it's time to move on. I've wanted to share things with you, but everytime I open this it is so easy to be punched in the throat with hard memories. On Sunday, Keller and I watch Joel Osteen (I know, I know everyone has an opinion, but I really like his messages so we can agree to disagree if need be.) it's our "church" while the boys are at CCC. Joel (we're close so I can call him that...not really but Mr. Osteen seems so formal) was talking about changing your channel to the victory channel. He talked about walking into his mother's house after losing his dad and being flooded with the memory of the night his father passed away. He said he decided to stop it right there and change his channel. So I guess you could say I'm changing my channel. I need to find a happy place to be and I've created one. www.dolendiaries.com it's new and I love it! I'd love for you to join me over there.

Lots of Love!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment