Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Boss




This week was the first full week back to regular schedule after Christmas vacation. On Mondays, I drop Ash off at preschool and then head over to my friend's house for a Bible/book study. (We're doing a book study on praying for our husbands. It's been really good for me because I was much better about praying for everyone else and forgetting about poor Micah.) There is only three of us ladies in our group and one was missing so we didn't really talk about the book but instead chatted about our breaks. Kell was sporting this puma track suit that he got for Christmas and it didn't quite make him look athletic. We decided that he looked more like a cast member of the Sopranos. Thinking this was wildly funny I called him Tony or Tone for short all day. I'm a little disappointed in myself today because I really missed out on a theme opportunity by serving left over tacos for dinner instead of pasta of chicken parm. Next time!
I think this is the most fun I've had with one of his outfits...any other ideas for future fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment