Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/4/12 5:30pm

The morning started early and similar to yesterday.  Baby A can’t keep his heart rate up so that did more ultrasounds. We were able to get weights today.  Baby A is 1lb 4oz and Baby B is 2lb 1oz.  The doctor gave me the OK to leave the hospital for a few hours today to run home, get clean cloths, pet the cat, grab the mail and buy new ski and snowboard equipment for Grayson and Asher lessons that start on Friday.  It was nice to get away for a little while but my time away was interrupted by a phone call telling me to hurry back.  Baby A is again having problems and the doctor is ready to deliver at any minute.  Shelly is prepped for surgery.  If the babies are not delivered tonight we have a scheduled C-section for tomorrow at 11:00am and the doctor is feeling that the chances of delivering by that time are 85%.  It is feeling like we are getting very close to meeting our boys.  Time to crank up the prayers for healthy babies.
This has been the most difficult thing Shelly and I have gone through and I am amazed about how tough she is.  She truly is amazing and I love her so much.  I am also so proud of Grayson and Asher they are the best boys in the world and they are just as tough as their mom.  I get choked up multiple times a day thinking about how many people are out there supporting and praying for us.  Thank you all.
It may be a long night.  I will update as soon as I can.

Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment