Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snowmagedon in our way...

I just talked to Shelly and this is what she told me:

Keller's PDA treatment went well and his murmer is a lot quieter, which is good! He is back on half his feeding and by tomorrow should be on full feedings. He opened his eyes for the first time today while Shelly was talking to him so that was special. They also took the top off of his bed so Shelly got to be really close to him, touch him, and give him kisses! Here is a video my mom took of their interaction with Keller! It's hard to hear, but Shelly is singing "I get so emotional" by Whitney Houston...then she did get emotional and the nurse handed her a tissue. Precious moment!



Sky is still heavily sedated, but has been stable today. They need to keep him still so he doesn't use too much energy moving around so the medicine can do it's work. Keep the prayers coming for him.
Mom & Dad looking in on Sky


Micah and Shelly made it to the hospital today, but are heading home. They have no power, phone, or cell service. I have been instructed that if anything happens to Sky the hospital is going to call me. I'm trying to keep the updating coming as fast as I get them as I know everyone is on their toes.

Thanks again for all the prayers...they are needed and much appreciated!!!

Love to all,
-Auntie Kylah

3 comments:

  1. I have been praying for them. What bad timing for all this snow to show up. I am amazed at what a strong amazing women Shelly is! Thank you for the updates Auntie Ky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Without the updates people don't know what to pray for! Thanks to everyone for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was talking to Kell he was so responsive, opening his eyes really wide. It was such an a amazing gift that I cried. Then the old WH song popped in my head. Since Kell wasn't familiar with the tune I had to sing the chorus to him, it would have been rude not to. ~Shelly

    ReplyDelete