Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Skyler in need

Auntie Kylah reporting here. I just got an update from Shelly. She's trying to handle this the best she can and asked that I post an update as soon as I could. So here we go.

Shelly talked to the Dr. today and Sky is still struggling. The Dr. said he's the sickest baby they've had in a long time. They are doing their best to keep him stable, but they are stopping his feedings for now as they are concerned about his ability to handle them due to all the drugs they are having to use to keep him stable. We're hoping he has an OK night.

Keller is taking the PDA treatment well and overall is still doing good.

My heart aches for these boys and Shelly as due to the snow she hasn't been able to be with them. I know God is watching and has things under control, but this is an emotional journey. Your continued prayers are amazing and I can't believe all the love and support we are getting! Thanks again and please keep it up.

Love,
Auntie Kylah

2 comments:

  1. Our continued prayers go out to Skyler and Keller (and the whole family). I know there's nothing really to say so I'll just say that we're sending as much love and prayer as we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Even the small messages help us know you're thinking and praying...it really means a lot!

    ReplyDelete